Hello – and Welcome to Synergy – Nuts about food.
It’s all about food. Food choices, options on what to eat, what not to eat…low fat, high protein diets. Diets in general. Too many options?
I have worked with food for over 25 years. As a qualified chef trained in Switzerland I have seen many trends come and go. Our food has changed dramatically. Convenience seems the word. There is no need to be able to cook anymore. Our supermarkets are full of ready made meals. Is convenience killing us? Cooking is an art. There is a lot of joy creating food into meals that nourish the body and soul.
As a qualified Clinical Nutritionist, naturopathically trained at Wellpark College, I also use the synergistic power of food to provide the body with the nutrients it needs to stay strong and healthy.
Now, who doesn’t want a healthy body that looks good and feels great?
How can I help you? Have you got any of these common health complaints…
- Allergies, acne, and rosacea
- Blood sugar problems
- Depression and anxiety, emotional fragility
- Headaches and fogginess
- Indigestion and bloating
- Inflammation, pain, asthma, allergies
- Insomnia and wakefulness
- Low sex drive, PMS
- Hypertension, cholesterol problems
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Weight gain and weight loss
- Any Chronic Stress Related Disorder…
As a Functional Diagnostis Nutritionist (FDN), I can help you with the use of functional lab testing to investigate the causal factors of…
- Adrenal related dysfunction
- Circadian rhythm problems
- Poor nutrient breakdown and absorption
- Pro-oxidant and anti-oxidant imbalances
- Dysbiosis and gut malfunction
- Hormone imbalances
- Inflammatory state
- Sluggish liver, detoxification problems
- Bacterial and yeast overgrowth
- Antigenic overload and pathogenic conditions