Carrot Cake Overnight Oatmeal
SERVES: 1 serving
PREP TIME: 10 Mins
- 1 & 1/2 cup Almond Milk or other non-dairy milk of your choice, unsweetened
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 small Carrots
- 1 handful Raisins, Sultanas or currants
- 1 large Sweet Apple
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Put the rolled oats and chia seeds in two bowls or mason jars.
- Add cinnamon and sea salt to taste. Stir well with a spoon.
- If you like, you can add some grated ginger, turmeric and black pepper too.
- Add the shredded carrot, raisins and apple, and then pour the almond milk on top.
- Now you could add your other toppings, but I like to add these in the morning so they stay nice & crunchy.
- I used coconut yogurt, roughly chopped sprouted walnuts, and ALL GOOD power breakfast muesli granola.